Here are the free webinars open to all of our employees and available now for registration in the TIAA Live Webinar Lounge (link at bottom).
May live webinar topics:
- The Starting Line: Beginning to save for retirement The importance of planning early, maximizing retirement plan contributions and how smart steps in the beginning of your career can help lead you to a more solid financial future -- May 11 at noon (ET)
- The power of savings In this webinar, you’ll learn a number of strategies for better managing your money so you have the knowledge and confidence to pay your bills, save for a rainy day, and achieve any larger financial goals you’ve set for yourself. -- May 11 at 3 p.m. (ET)
- Estate planning considerations Ensuring that our assets will pass to loved ones and causes that are near and dear is important to most of us. Discover the components of a basic estate plan and strategies to ensure that your wishes are met. -- May 12 at noon (ET)
- Lifetime Income: Marketproof your retirement You’ve worked hard to save for retirement. TIAA can help you understand how to create a diversified retirement income plan that protects you against key retirement risks. -- May 12 at 3 p.m. (ET)
- The New Nest Egg: Why an HSA can be an important component to your retirement savings strategy You may know about the tax advantages of contributing to a Health Savings Account (HSA), but did you know that HSAs are also a way to save for healthcare expenses in retirement? During this discussion, we’ll go through how HSAs can help you in your journey toward financial wellness. -- May 18 at 3 p.m. (ET)
- Opening doors to the future—Save in a 529 college savings plan You can learn how 529 college savings plans work and how to invest in one for a child, grandchild, yourself or other loved one. -- May 24 at noon (ET)
Join a webinar
How to connect to the webinars: Look for the HR email sent to you on April 26 with the subject line “May Financial Wellness Opportunities.” That email includes a link unique to you. Follow that link to the TIAA Live Webinar Lounge.