THE AHEC SCHOLARS PROGRAM invites second- to third-year undergraduate students to discover interprofessional team-based education dialogue and experiences to enhance access to quality health care in your community.
The program is all about:
• understanding the health issues in communities that are considered rural and urban underserved,
• learning opportunities to address patient centered health care,
• specialized personal development to make you “stand out” from the others,
• receiving mentoring and support from your university, community, and other health professionals, and
• obtaining a monetary stipend for completing the required training and experiential hours.
Join the Northeast Ohio Area Health Education Center Program on Zoom for an informational session on August 15 or 22 from 6 to 6:30 pm.
For more information, visit neomed.edu/scholars-program.
-- Submitted by Patricia Thornborough, email@example.com