ClinicalKey will be available to NEOMED students, faculty and staff beginning July 1, the Educational Resources Committee and the NEOMED Library announced.
Elsevier’s ClinicalKey is a medical search engine that gives instant access to:
- full-text reference books and journals, including such titles as Gray’s Anatomy, Goldman’s Cecil Medicine, Braunwald’s Heart Disease, The Lancet and Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- clinical overviews that provide succinct, easy-to-navigate summaries for quick answers
- drug monographs
- medical and procedure videos and images
- customizable patient education handouts
- practice guidelines
- clinical calculators and more
Workshops have been scheduled to introduce you to this powerful tool and answer questions.
Please select the best option for you and register; workshops will be recorded and available on request for those unable to attend live sessions.
- ClinicalKey at NEOMED Session 1
Wednesday, July 6, 2:30 – 3 p.m. Register for this session.
- ClinicalKey at NEOMED Session 2
Monday, July 11 | 10- 10:30 a.m. Register for this session.
Or visit the ClinicalKey training calendar.
-- Submitted by Dani Hollar, electronic resources librarian, email@example.com, 330-325-6601