The College of Pharmacy would like to recognize the following outstanding accomplishments of its faculty and students:
- Chris Paxos presented a review of long-acting injectable antipsychotics and pharmacist administration at the OPA Pharmacist Training Program for Long-Acting Injectables in Columbus, Ohio.
- Chris Paxos presented “From Rough Seas to Smooth Sailing: Navigating Dementia Pharmacotherapy” at the APN Spring Pharmacology Symposium.
- Scott Wisneski presented a roundtable discussion: “Teaching Practice Management in the Midst of a Science Curriculum” at the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) Annual Meeting.
- Liz Fredrickson and Kyle Duale presented a poster session with colleagues on their research “Nonsterile Compounding Costs Survey of US Schools and Colleges of Pharmacy” at the AACP Annual Meeting.
- Liz Fredrickson and Vindya Perera presented their research, “Health Professions Students’ Perceptions and Experiences with Philanthropy,” the AACP Annual Meeting Trainee Poster Session (Honorable Mention Category).
- Jackie Boyle presented with colleagues a podium presentation, “Taking the Leap Into Leadership,” at the AACP Annual Meeting.
- Nautica McCully, Momitul Talukdar, Alexander Hoffman, Sarah Kwon, Jodie Turosky, Christine Dengler-Crish, Jackie Boyle, Richard Kasmer and Katherine Tromp presented “Inception of a College-Level Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force: More Than a Photo Op” at the AACP Annual Meeting.
- Jackie Boyle presented with colleagues “The High-Wire Act of Impostor Phenomenon, Engagement, and Burnout: Why Haven't We Figured These Out?” as a podium presentation at the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Annual Meeting.
- Jackie Boyle presented with colleagues “Should They Stay or Should They Go? Addressing Well-Being and Substance Use in Student Pharmacists” as a podium presentation at the AACP Annual Meeting.
- Dugan SE, Paxos C. Psychopharmacology. In Bonder BR, editor. Psychopathology and Function. 6th ed. Thorofare (NJ): Slack Incorporated; 2022:487-522.
- Fredrickson ME, Parry V. Purr-fecting Skills: Design of a Piloted Veterinary Pharmacy Elective Course with a Compounding Focus. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1fRNC6gprIHlav