The College of Pharmacy has updated its mission, vision and values statements to reflect the evolution of both the College and the pharmacy profession, as well as to align more closely with the overall University mission.
The process began in summer of 2021 during a faculty and staff retreat. After much reflection, two potential sets of statements were drafted. Faculty and staff then provided feedback and voted on the new statements, which the College of Pharmacy is now excited to share.
NEOMED College of Pharmacy Mission
Northeast Ohio Medical University College of Pharmacy develops indispensable leaders who utilize a collaborative approach to advance the profession of pharmacy through exceptional patient-centered care, research, and service.
NEOMED College of Pharmacy Vision
Transforming education and discovery to advance the health of the community.
NEOMED College of Pharmacy Values
- Excellence: Leading the profession and community to advance care
- Innovation: Making every day better and embracing change through scholarship and curiosity
- Respect: Respecting and celebrating differences through diversity, inclusion and equity
- Care: Caring for ourselves, our patients, and our community
- Collaboration: Harnessing the strengths of one another to enhance our impact