Together, Sallie Mae© and The Sallie Mae Fund share an enduring vision to make a difference nationally, and in our hometowns, through strategic grantmaking, scholarships, employee giving, and financial literacy programs that help power confidence as students begin their unique journey and ultimately thrive in college, careers, and community.
The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) and The Sallie Mae Fund are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending an accredited post-secondary graduate level institution. Ten (10) students enrolled at least part-time in an accredited graduate level program will be selected to receive a scholarship up to $10,000.00 for the 2021-2022 academic school year.
- Enrolled at an accredited post-secondary institution graduate level program during the 2021-2022 academic year
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent)
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Be a diverse candidate — diverse shall include, but not limited to:
- Belonging to an underserved community
- Able to demonstrate leadership abilities
- Able to demonstrate good moral character in all aspects of your life, including personal, professional, educational, in your community, and online presence
How to Apply
All applicants must answer the following statements.
Video (Maximum 2 minutes per question):
- How will your education benefit you, your family, and the community?
- How will you leverage your degree and career to help advance social justice within your community?
The final date to submit your completed application is Oct. 25, 2021 (12:00 p.m. EST).
To apply, create or log in to your TMCF Account. Once you have signed up or logged in, you can complete the 2021- 2022 TMCF | Bridging the Dream Scholarship Program for Graduate School Students application.
-Submitted by Sarah Moore