North Central Ohio Pharmacists Association has launched the application cycle to award up to three $500 scholarships to offset pharmacy educational expenses.
The scholarship applies only to pharmacy students who are residents of Ashland, Crawford, Knox, Richland and Wayne counties, in Ohio.
Eligibility and application instructions from NCOPA:
- Only for students who have exhausted their FAFSA eligibility.
- Please coordinate your interest with your respective School of Pharmacy and your Financial Aid Office.
- NCOPA is requesting a 250-word bio or CV, from each qualified student to be submitted electronically to NCOPA; to include a picture (for NCOPA’s member benefit).
- NCOPA is requesting the student’s home address for residency verification.
- Once these students are identified by their respective Pharmacy Schools and their Financial Aid Office and once the bios are received, the NCOPA Scholarship Selection Committee will select up to three applicants as determined by the membership each year. Those identified will be presented to the group and voted on.
- Applications will be accepted through April 1 so that NCOPA may make its selection during its April meeting. Scholarships will be awarded during May or June meetings.
Please apply for the scholarship.
Submitted by Sarah Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org.