Guidance for Your Printing Requests for Display or Distribution

All printing service requests for display or distribution, particularly those that include any use of University, College or affiliated entity names, brand assets or likeness, must first be approved by the MarCom Office.

To get started, please submit requests directly to for feedback, proofing, design and approval. If you have questions, contact MarCom staff at

Share this post