Below are April's TIAA Financial Wellness webinars open to all of NEOMED employees. Register in the TIAA Live Webinar Lounge.
- Money at Work 2: Sharpening investment skills Feel more secure in your savings strategy by verifying you’re on the right track. And if you’re off track, know what adjustments you need to make. Learn how to plan your investments and hold on to as much of your nest egg as possible. April 12 at noon (ET)
- Looking to turn your retirement savings into a paycheck for life? You diversify your investment portfolio before retirement to help offset risk. A similar strategy can help see you through retirement. Learn how creating a diversified income plan—one that uses a combination of income sources and includes annuity income that’s guaranteed for life—can help reduce the risks you may face in retirement and ensure you have income that never runs out. April 12 at 3 p.m. (ET)
- Quarterly economic and market update Take a closer look at our views on the financial markets, including key market drivers, the U.S. economy, policy and politics, and investing in public markets. We’ll also cover the challenges that investors face and how to navigate them. April 13 at noon (ET)
- Inside Money: Managing income and debt Discover how to help make your money work harder by using your cash flow more effectively, developing good saving habits and better managing debt. April 14 at noon (ET)
- Retirement Income Diversification—What, Why and How Learn about income diversification, why it is important and how to incorporate into your retirement income strategies. It highlights the four key retirement risks and potential lifetime income sources that can help create a strategy to mitigate them. April 14 at 3 p.m. (ET)
- An Introduction to Alternative Investments: Real Estate Interested in alternative investments? This webinar will help investors understand TIAA’s innovative approach to real estate and how it can help diversify an investment portfolio. Participants will receive an in depth look at the TIAA Real Estate Account, its investments, performance, and strategy. April 20 at noon (ET)
IMPORTANT: To avoid technical issues, use this link as follows www.tiaa.org/webinars. Many individuals have tried to share the URL after they have signed in or clicked through, which will result in an error message as the link is unique to each user.