Recently posted by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC), “How to Help a Fellow Medical Student Struggling with Drugs or Alcohol” offers support.
NEOMED students – and any other members of the NEOMED community – seeking medical advice or treatment may contact NEOMED Health Care at 330.325.3202.
NEOMED Health Care is staffed by an expert team of clinicians led by John Boltri, M.D. The team includes two NEOMED alumnae – Alicia Bond, M.D. (’16) and Elisabeth Whipkey, M.D. (’17) – along with Kathryn Fleck, R.N.
Open five days a week, NEOMED Health Care is located on the second floor of the NEW Center.
- The Center for Student Wellness & Counseling Services: 330.325.6484
- Urgent Crisis Line: 330.325.6757 (follow phone prompts)
- IMPACT Student Life Assistance Program: 866-780-0855
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: 741-741