Today is Giving Tuesday, an annual worldwide day of giving.
This year, give to your passion and support the programs of Northeast Ohio Medical University!
Whether that passion lies in supporting care for underserved populations, enhancing the educational experience of students in the health professions or providing scholarships, this year’s Giving Tuesday campaign includes options to support a variety of programs:
- Student-Run Free Clinic: Provides primary care services to uninsured and underinsured patients from six Northeast Ohio counties
- Future Pharmacist Fund: Establishes several annual scholarships for third- and fourth-year students in the College of Pharmacy
- Integrated Pathways: Provides travel grants and other support to enhance the education of students in the Rural Medicine, Urban Primary Care and Social Justice pathways in the College of Medicine
- Graduate Studies: Provides scholarship support to students in leadership, global health, biomedical innovation, foundations of medicine and other programs in the College of Graduate Studies
Last year, the NEOMED community donated more than $35,000 on Giving Tuesday.
Please help us continue to develop the transformational leaders of tomorrow.
How can you help?
- Give to your passion! Consider a gift to the Student-Run Free Clinic at NEOMED, the Future Pharmacists Fund, Pathways Programs or scholarships for the College of Graduate Studies on Giving Tuesday, Nov. 29.
- Become an Advocate on GiveCampus by spreading the word about Giving Tuesday 2022. It’s easy, fun and rewarding. You can help gifts go further by adding your own story to the campaign, then track how many clicks, gifts and dollars your outreach is driving in real time.
- Follow @neomedfreeclinic, @neomedcop, @neomedrmed, @neomedupcp and @neomedsjp on Instagram for direct messages from students, social media posts across all @neomededu pages and other special communications.
- Spread the word about our amazing medicine, pharmacy and graduate students, and share the link below on social media with #GivingTuesday to encourage others to give.
Make a gift on Giving Tuesday
Watch a Giving Tuesday message from President John Langell.