The DEI Office is sending out a final call to submit a nomination for yourself or one of your peers/coworkers for our annual Student Diversity Awards and our Faculty & Staff Diversity Awards.
Deadline for all awards is February 24.
Please visit this page for links to the nomination forms and more information on criteria.
For graduating students:
- Pharmacy Multilingual Award- Nominee must be a graduating College of Pharmacy Student who is fluent in one or more languages in addition to English. Award is $2,500 and is sponsored by Walgreens.
- Diversity Leader Award- Nominee must be a graduating student in any college (COP, COM, or COGS). Award is $500.
For all students:
- Community Builder Award- Nominee can be from any college or year. Award is $500.
- Diversity & Inclusion Excellence Award- Nominee must be in College of Pharmacy, any year. Award is $2,500 sponsored by Walgreens.
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion- Any NEOMED faculty member with 3 or more years of service can be nominated. Additional criteria on the form.
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion- Any NEOMED staff member with 3 or more years of service can be nominated. Additional criteria on the form.