Investing in outstanding people and focusing on diversity: those are two NEOMED missions met through leadership hires and promotions since fall 2019. Implementing zero-based budgeting has helped NEOMED make this progress, says President Langell.
Thirteen of the 18 listed here have joined NEOMED as new hires. Other names are familiar, as they are employees whose roles have changed.
Of the 18 positions, 78% are held by women and 40% by underrepresented minorities.
Welcome and congratulations to the following employees who have joined NEOMED in leadership positions:
- Sara Briechle, Senior Process Engineer
- Sebastian Diaz, Ph.D., J.D., Associate Dean of Quality Initiatives, College of Medicine
- Nate Flath, C.A.A., Program Director for the Master of Medical Science in Anesthesia Graduate Program
- Michael Forbes, M.D., Professor and Chair of the NEOMED Department of Pediatrics
- Yoleetah Ilodi, M.D., Assistant Dean of Diversity, College of Medicine
- Linda Lawrence, M.D., Associate Dean of Clinical Affairs, College of Medicine
- Cynthia Ledford, M.D., Senior Associate Dean for Medical Education, College of Medicine
- Mary Massie-Story, M.D., Director of Integrated Pathways, College of Medicine
- Iris Mirelez, M.Ed., Assistant Director of Student Diversity, College of Medicine
- Lori Randorf, M.B.A., Director of Operations, College of Pharmacy
- Corrie Stofcho, M.D. (’06), Assistant Dean of Students, College of Medicine
- Mary Taylor, C.P.A., Vice President for Operations and Finance
- Katherine Tromp, Pharm.D., Senior Associate Dean of Education, College of Pharmacy
- Vivian von Gruenigen, M.D., Program Director for the Master of Leadership in Health Systems Science
Congratulations to the following people on their promotions:
- Nancy Gantt, M.D., Professor and Chair of the Department of Surgery
- Sonja Harris-Haywood, M.D., Associate Dean of Curriculum, College of Medicine
- Roderick L. Ingram Sr., M.B.A., Vice President for Communications and Chief Marketing Officer
- Lacey Madison, M.B.A., M.Ed., Chief Strategy Officer
-Submitted by Samantha Bliss