The Educational Resources Committee and the NEOMED Library are happy to announce that ClinicalKey is now available to all NEOMED students, faculty and staff.
Elsevier’s ClinicalKey is a medical search engine that gives you instant access to:
- full-text reference books and journals including top titles such as Gray’s Anatomy, Goldman’s Cecil Medicine, Braunwald’s Heart Disease, The Lancet and Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- clinical overviews that provide succinct, easy-to-navigate summaries for quick answers
- drug monographs
- medical and procedure videos and images
- customizable patient education handouts
- practice guidelines
- clinical calculators and more
Upcoming workshops will introduce you to this powerful tool and answer any questions you may have.
Please select the best option for you and register; workshops will be recorded and available on request.
ClinicalKey at NEOMED Session 1
Wednesday, July 6 | 2:30 – 3 p.m.
ClinicalKey at NEOMED Session 2
Monday, July 11 | 10- 10:30 a.m.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Electronic Resources Librarian