HRSA has announced the application cycle for their National Health Service Corps (NHSC) loan repayment program. Receive up to $120,000 to pay off student loan debt.
View the full program guidance document which outlines terms and conditions of the program.
Application deadline: Nov. 4 at 7:30 p.m. EST
- Family Medicine
- General Internal Medicine
- General Pediatrics
- Psychiatry (including Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists; Substance Use Disorder Psychiatrists)
If you are planning to match in a residency program to specialize in one of the above approved specialties and have at least $120,000 in student loan debt, then I would highly recommend that you apply for this outstanding opportunity.
HRSA is offering multiple webinars and I would recommend all interested students to attend:
- Tuesday, Sept. 14 2:30 p.m. - 4 p.m. ET Zoom link Dial in: 833.568.8864 Meeting ID: 160 408 5930
- Tuesday, Sept. 28 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, Oct. 26 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions: email@example.com
-Submitted by Sarah Moore