Nominations are being accepted for College of Medicine Standing Committees. Faculty are invited to apply for any of these openings.
All candidates must have a current and primary NEOMED faculty appointment.
Guiding principles for faculty nominations:
• Membership terms are three years unless otherwise specified.
• All COM faculty members with a current faculty appointment may put forth a nomination.
• All nominations are self-nominations. This includes faculty who wish to continue their service on a committee for an additional term.
To be considered for a committee opening, please complete this form.
Openings are available on the following committees designated by either clinical/ non-Rootstown based faculty openings, or Basic Science/Rootstown faculty openings:
• Admissions: 5 Clinical/non-Rootstown and 3 Basic Science/Rootstown
• CAPP: 1 Clinical/non-Rootstown
• Executive CAPP: 1 Clinical/non-Rootstown and 3 Basic Science/Rootstown
• Curriculum: 1 position, non-specified
• Non-Tenure Faculty Appointment and Promotion: 1 Clinical/non-Rootstown and 1 Basic Science/Rootstown; Must be Associate Professor rank or higher
• Nominating and Membership- 1 Clinical/non-Rootstown and 1 Basic Science/Rootstown
The due date for nominations is Monday, May 31, 2022, at 5 p.m. Submissions received after this deadline will not be considered.
Please direct any questions to Rebecca German, chair, Nominating and Membership Committee, at email@example.com.
-- Submitted by Jennifer Lint, firstname.lastname@example.org.