It’s that time of year! Open Enrollment will begin on Monday, Nov. 8 and continue through Nov. 28.
What remained the same for 2022:
- NEOMED is continuing our partnership with SummaCare.
- Healthcare, dental, and vision coverage and premiums will remain the same for 2022. Additional information may be found here.
- Long-Term Disability and Short-Term Disability premiums will remain the same.
- Life insurance premiums will remain the same, unless your age bracket changes.
- Wellness offerings will continue, offering an opportunity to achieve your wellness goals.
What has changed for 2022:
- NEOMED is pleased to announce the return of reduced pharmacy costs for our on-site pharmacy. Beginning in 2022, members will pay only $5 for a 30-day prescription for a generic medication. Please refer to the open enrollment materials for details.
- In response to employee feedback, the medical salary tiers were updated to align with compensation increases received this year in an effort to reduce the impact for employees that may have moved into a new medical salary tier. The updated medical salary tiers can be found here.
New! Salary tiers so you can better estimate your costs
Wandering Wellness Week
New this year from Nov. 8-12, watch for the Wandering Wellness cart visiting areas of campus to deliver Wandering Wellness swag bags. The bags will include items from our benefit vendors, as well as wellness and fun stress relief items.
Beginning Monday, Nov. 8, employees will be able to complete their open enrollment in Banner, following the instructions found in the Open Enrollment Guide.
Karen Tomlinson will be happy to assist you with open enrollment and answer your questions. Please schedule time with her during the below days and times for personal assistance:
- Nov. 9, 9 a.m. – noon
- Nov. 10, 10 a.m. – noon
- Nov. 15, 10 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Nov. 16, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Nov. 19, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.