Open Enrollment for Benefits to Start Monday

Health care open enrollment starts Monday.  If there is a change to the people being covered under our policies (health, dental & vision), a paper form should be completed & sent to Karen Tomlinson in HR. 

There is a separate paper form for each type of coverage to which you would be adding a dependent.  You only need do a paper form if changing the people covered.  If you’re changing the people covered on dental then it’s the Delta Dental form; if medical it would be SummaCare and vision would be VSP. 

Again, if you’re not adding / removing any people from your coverages, then no paper forms are needed.

Submitted by Karen Tomlinson, senior human resources generalist, benefits

Share this post