The Multidisciplinary Intramural Funding Program is accepting research proposals to support collaborative research relationships that cross the boundaries of NEOMED’s six research focus areas:
• Community-Based Mental Health,
• Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism,
• Hearing Research,
• Heart & Blood Vessel Disease,
• Musculoskeletal Research, and
• Neurodegenerative Disease & Aging.
Applications are due Feb. 28, 2022, and can be submitted to Sheila Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitted by Sheila Fleming, email@example.com.