Human Resources invites applications for these positions.
Administrative Specialist, Office of the President
- Reporting to the Chief of Staff, the administrative specialist provides administrative management of the operations for the office, supports and assists the President in all aspects of the office, coordinates the overall operations and efficiency of the President’s office with general guidance from the Chief of Staff and will assist with process improvement initiatives across the University. This position will also provide high level administrative support to the Vice President for Operations and Finance. Additionally, this position will interface with all levels of the organization and is the primary point of contact between the office, the University community and external constituents.
- Hiring manager: Michelle Mulhern, Chief of Staff and Secretary, Board of Trustees
- Link to apply: https://neomed.peopleadmin.com/postings/3114
Senior Process Engineer, Department of Strategic Planning
- Summary: The Senior Process Engineer will lead the training and advancement of a Lean Six Sigma model for operational excellence, acting as an internal consultant and leading process improvement opportunities to significantly impact organizational goals. This position will lead and facilitate the execution of new and existing strategic initiatives through the successful coordination of cross-functional projects. The position will be responsible for planning, facilitating, tracking, and reporting on assigned projects.
- Hiring manager: Lacey Madison
- Link to apply: https://neomed.peopleadmin.com/postings/3113
Director and eRA Manager, Department of Research & Sponsored Programs
The Director and eRA Manager, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs reports to the Executive Director. This position assists the Executive Director with responsibilities related to day-to-day operations in research administration and management of an efficient and effective sponsored programs office. Serves as a resource for faculty and staff during proposal development and provides guidance on pre-award issues such as interpretation of solicitations and funding announcements, proposal preparation, budget development, cost share requirements and applicable regulations. Ensures that proposals and awards are analyzed for accuracy and compliance with university and sponsor policies and regulations. Has delegated responsibility for proposal submission and, in the absence of the Executive Director, acceptance of awards. Ensures accurate and complete preparation of documents to request setup of and changes to grant indexes. Acts as the primary administrator for electronic grants management – develops and delivers training and training material, tests upgrades, administers system configuration settings, and troubleshoots performance issues. Represents ORSP on committees under oversight of the Executive Director.
Hiring manger: Rebecca Hayes
Link to apply: https://neomed.peopleadmin.com/postings/3103
Submitted by Dayonna Taylor, email@example.com.