We know that you are ready for a week off as spring break approaches (Feb 28-March 4). And we know that you’ve got a heavy load of assessments scheduled before spring break.
So, to combat the stress you might be feeling, the offices of Student Services, College of Medicine Student Affairs, College of Pharmacy Student Success and the Center for Student Wellness and Counseling Services staff are providing you with Mid-Term Munchies and Mindfulness from
- noon to 1 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 24, in the Olson lobby and
- noon to 2:30 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 25, in Campbell Atrium.
Mark your calendar for the times noted and stop by the table to pick up some ice cream, snacks and positive encouragement.
And a bonus opportunity: Visit the area near the Counseling Center to participate in the Community Mindfulness Project! You Can Do This! We’re here for you.
- College of Pharmacy Office of Student Success
- College of Medicine Student Affairs
- NEOMED Student Services
- Center for Student Wellness and Counseling Services
Submitted by Sandra Emerick, email@example.com .