Have you been asked to manage your department’s website, but need training and access?
Are you an existing editor who would welcome a refresher and an overview of best practices?
Marketing and Communications has scheduled a virtual, interactive and hands-on training course for new and continuing web editors in two 90-minute sessions starting at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 22.
To sign up, send an email to Diana Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your name
- The link to your department site
- Your supervisor’s name
- If you will be taking over the editor’s role from a colleague, please include the colleague’s name
- Editing access is provided only to those who have completed the training.
- The role of web editor must be assigned to you and approved by your supervisor prior to training.
- You will be provided with a training link, username and password (if you are new), and a user guide shortly before the training.
Please contact Diana Dillon if you have questions or wish to register. We look forward to working with you!