Women in NEOMED (WiN) is seeking nominations for the Faculty Co-Chair position.
The role of the co-chair (a two-year commitment) is to provide overall leadership for the Women in NEOMED ERG. The faculty co-chair will work collaboratively with the staff co-chair to perform the following duties:
- Organize and chair quarterly WiN Membership meetings, including setting the meeting agendas
- Involve each member in the activities of the ERG
- Be inclusive
- Survey members on a regular basis to gather input on topics or issues of interest related to personal and professional development, advocacy issues, and other mission-specific initiatives
- Assist committee chair(s) and members in developing programming
- Develop strategic plan for the ERG and terms of references as required
- Develop annual budget and oversee financial management of projects and activities
- Engage with the Executive Sponsor (at least one meeting at the start of each year) and Director of the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (at least one planning meeting in the spring to discuss the budget and planned activities for the next year).
If you are interested or would like more information, please email Liz Fredrickson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- Submitted by Liz Fredrickson, assistant professor of pharmaceutical sciences, assistant professor of pharmacy practice.