The NEOMED Help Desk will be unavailable from Sunday, Dec. 19 through Jan. 2 during Winter Break.
Please visit the Knowledge Base for assistance, or to submit a Team Dynamix ticket. In a limited capacity, we will review requests and reach out to assist with account access issues.
We will address all other questions when normal hours resume on Monday, Jan. 3.
Don’t Get Locked Out! Make Sure You Are Enrolled in MFA and Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR)!
- To access University systems, email and to be able to reset/change your NEOMED password, make sure you are enrolled in Microsoft MFA and SSPR. If you haven’t enrolled, please follow these instructions: Microsoft MFA and SSPR - First Time Setup
- It’s always a good idea to have a backup (or two) in case your primary MFA method is unavailable. You are strongly encouraged to set up additional authentication methods for your account.
- If you experience problems with enrollment, open a ticket.
How to Make Password Changes & Resets
- If you don’t recall your password, or you want to change your password, please use the this Knowledge Base article.
- Please note you will need have access to the authentication methods you registered for Microsoft MFA and SSPR (i.e., mobile phone, alternate email) to change/reset your password.
Received a New Mobile Device or Have a Lost/Stolen Device?
- Whether you still have your mobile device or not, to ensure you are able use MFA and SSPR with your new mobile device, please follow these instructions: Microsoft MFA and SSPR - New or Lost Phones/Devices
Travelling Abroad for the Holiday Season and Need Access to your NEOMED Account?
- To ensure the safety and security of the University community while minimizing adverse effects on individuals traveling outside of the United States, this form can be used to notify the NEOMED IT department of forthcoming travel where access to a NEOMED account is necessary. You can also find this form within our Knowledge Base for future reference: NEOMED Account Access While Travelling Abroad.
- If your account has been blocked due to unusual travel (this can also occur by using a personal VPN), or other unusual account activity, please complete a ticket.
Remote Resource Collection
- As a reminder, resources are available in our Knowledge Base to assist you for any remote needs: NEOMED Remote Resources