All faculty and staff are invited to participate in various activities during our annual Employee Recognition Week. You may dress down appropriately Monday through Thursday and dress up on Friday for the Awards Ceremony and Reception. This year we are honoring 54 employees with milestone years of service ranging from 5-30 years for a combined total years of service of 470 years!
Download the agenda of the weeks' activities below, which features a special event every day:
Stop by the area outside of the Watanakunakorn Auditorium until 11 a.m. and say “Hello” to Magnus from Cleveland State and Webster from the Akron Rubber Ducks. Fill out a raffle ticket or two or three for a chance to win some fun prizes!
Join your colleagues in the NEW Center (second floor pre-function area) for a 'make your own' coffee, tea, or hot chocolate bar between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. this morning. Following the "Toffee Tuesday Bar" will be a campus update in Cook Alumni Hall.
- Ritzman Pharmacy Taste Testing and 10% discount to all faculty and staff all day today
- Sequoia Wellness, Foam Rolling demonstration-12 p.m. to 1 p.m. (counts toward wellness points)
- NEW Center first floor Kudos Board, When you are recognized at work, you smile naturally creating a mind-body connection
Daily events and activities all week include:
- Ritzman Pharmacy: Taste testing and 10% discount to all faculty and staff
- Kudos Korner: Stop by the Kudos Korner on the first floor of the NEW Center and write a friendly note of thanks to a faculty or staff member (supplies are located at the Kudos Kiosk)
Questions? Please contact HR at 330.325.6729 or firstname.lastname@example.org.