It is that time of year again! Faculty, staff and retirees are invited to join us for the annual holiday brunch.
WHEN: December 13 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
WHERE: NEW Center Ballroom
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
All employees are invited to help themselves at the Coffee Bar in the NEW Center Second-floor Atrium (adjacent to the Grand Ballroom) while NEOMED’s Musicians of Medicine perform.
- Coffee Flavors to include - Vanilla, Hazelnut & Peppermint
- Chocolate Stir Sticks & Crushed Candy Cane
- Whipped Cream & Chocolate Shavings
Enjoy the 2018 Holiday Brunch
- Mixed Greens Salad
- Fresh Baked Rolls & Butter
- Assorted Breakfast Pastries & Quick Breads
- Scrambled Eggs & Bacon
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- Whole Green Beans
- Chicken Marsala
- Chef Carved Ham
- Assorted Cakes, Pies, and Chocolate Mousse
- Assorted Beverages
Rootstown Elementary School Choir performance
You are welcome to bring unused hats, scarves, and gloves (or monetary donations) to the atrium that will be distributed to Portage County area underprivileged individuals.
Contact x6724 with any questions.