Open enrollment will be held Nov. 6-24. Several meetings are scheduled to review benefit plan changes, and employees are encouraged to attend at least one meeting to learn more about changes for the 2020 health plan. In addition to open enrollment meetings, we will offer additional “drop-in” sessions for needing enrollment assistance.
All eligible employees, whether electing coverage, maintaining current coverage or waiving coverage, will need to complete the enrollment process.
Meetings will be held in room RDEC of the Aneal Mohan Kohli Academic and Information Technology Center (library) or Room F-118.
Open Enrollment Meetings
- Wednesday, Nov. 6 from 9-9:30 a.m. in RDEC
- Friday, Nov. 8 from 9-9:30 a.m. in RDEC
- Tuesday, Nov. 12 from 1-1:30 p.m. in F-118
- Wednesday, Nov. 13 from 3-3:30 p.m. in RDEC
- Tuesday, Nov 19 from 3-3:30 p.m. in F-118
Open Enrollment Assistance
- Friday, Nov. 15 from 8:30-9:30 a.m. in RDEC
- Monday, Nov. 18 from 1-2:30 p.m. in RDEC
- Thursday, Nov. 21 from 10-11:30 a.m. in RDEC
View the open enrollment calendar on the HR Intranet.
To register for one of the open enrollment meetings follow the steps below to access the NEOMED Success Center (NSC). If needing to cancel a registration, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
- Log in to the NEOMED Success Center (NSC)
- On the Home Page of your NSC: Click on the “Browse for Training” Quick Link
- Click on HR Employee Orientations on the left side under “Subject”
- Scroll down the page to find “Open Enrollment Meetings”
- Scroll down to select one of the four session dates
- Click on the blue “Request” link
- You will be taken back to your ‘Transcript” page
- Click on the blue “View Training Details” box
- You may now click on “Add to Calendar” to save the meeting date and time to your Outlook calendar
Unable to attend? A recording of one of the open enrollment meetings will be posted to the NSC the week of Nov. 12. In addition, all relevant documents for the open enrollment process may be found after Nov. 7 on the Human Resources Intranet.
-Submitted by Karen Tomlinson