Elisabeth H. Young, M.D. and the College of Medicine cordially invites you to the College of Medicine Class of 2021 Virtual Awards Ceremony celebrating the achievements of our students!
COM Graduating Class of 2021 - Join your peers and NEOMED Leadership and Faculty to recognize your incredible accomplishments and to celebrate the culmination of those achievements!
Date: Friday, April 30, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
Virtual Event via Zoom
Please RSVP by April 26. We will email you the Zoom link and password a few days prior to the event so you can join the virtual celebration!
M4 Students and Faculty/Staff will be recognized for the following awards and honors:
- Faculty Commencement Hooders
- Outstanding Service Staff Award
- Outstanding Service Faculty Award
- Excellence in Emergency Medicine
- Excellence in Family Medicine Award
- Excellence in Internal Medicine Award
- Excellence in Obstetrics/Gynecology Award
- Excellence in Pediatrics Award
- Excellence in Psychiatry Award
- Excellence in Surgery Award
- Diversity Leader Award
- Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award
- Excellence in Public Health Award
- William H. Falor Award
- Ideal Physician Award
- Matthew Allen Lewis Award for Outstanding Patient Care and Mastery of the Science of Medicine Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Service to College of Medicine Award
- Service to Community Award
- Graduate Questionnaire Survey Student Winners Selected
- Class of 2021 Class Gift Announcement
- Class Speaker Address
The virtual ceremony is open to all M4 students and their guests, COM Leadership and Faculty.
Questions, please contact Harmony Stanger at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN: Friday, April 30, from 11 a.m. to noon
-Submitted to Presence; Hosted by College of Medicine Office of the Dean and Medical Education