Join us for an evening of dinner and dancing to celebrate the Class of 2019 at the annual Northeast Ohio Medical University Commencement Ball.
WHEN: Saturday, May 11, 2019 from 7- 11 p.m. (Cocktail hour from 6- 7 p.m.)
WHERE: Akron Art Museum, 1 South High Street- Akron, Ohio 44308
DETAILS: Cocktail hour, dinner, dancing and photo booth
ATTIRE: Formal (black tie optional)
TICKETS: $20 students, $50 faculty/staff/alumni and all guests
- Bistro Salad
- Fresh Rolls and Butter
- Entree's: Boneless Herb Baked Chicken Breast with Tomato Basil Cream Sauce and Tri Color Cheese Tortellini with House Blush Sauce
- Starch: Oven Roasted Garlic Redskin Potatoes
- Vegetable: Grilled Marinated Vegetables with Balsamic Glaze
- Dessert: Assorted Cupcakes
- Freshly Brewed Coffee, Iced Tea, and Water
If you require a special meal, please contact Harmony Stanger at email@example.com.
Designated drivers will be available to take guests home after the event. Uber and Lyft services are encouraged.
Questions, contact Harmony Stanger, student affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
—Submitted by Harmony Stanger