This Project ECHO session will address the mental health impact of the pandemic on children & families, both now during the stay-at-home quarantine phase and later as people start to emerge, with a focus on “the next pandemic” of mental illness that will follow the COVID-19 pandemic.” Presented in partnership with Akron Children’s Hospital.
WHEN: June 10, 2020 from noon to 1:30 p.m.
Nichole Ammon, M.S.Ed., LPCC-S, Department of Psychiatry-Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Jennifer Dougall, Ph.D., Professional Clinical Counselor – Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Sara Dugan, Pharm.D., BCPS, Mental Health Pharmacist – Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Steven Jewell, M.D. – Akron Children’s Hospital
- Douglas Smith, M.D., Psychiatrist and Interim Chair – Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Joseph Zarconi, M.D., Nephrologist and Medical Director of COVID-19 at NEOMED – Northeast Ohio Medical University