A medical community session on the “mask/no mask” discussion. The panel of experts will be on hand to discuss the science and the psychology of asymptomatic patients and the general public wearing masks or not.
WHEN: Friday, April 10
WHERE: Noon-1 p.m., online
Register for this event. Space is limited.
- Nichole Ammon, M.S.Ed., LPCC-S, Department of Psychiatry, Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Angelo DeLucia, Virologist, Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Thomas File, M.D., Infectious Disease, Summa Health
- Douglas Smith, M.D., Psychiatrist and Interim Chair, Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Joseph Zarconi, M.D., Nephrologist and Medical Director of COVID-19, Northeast Ohio Medical University