A bi-directional telementoring session for medical professionals interested in learning more about COVID-19. This forum will help you build expertise and enhance care by sharing evidence-based clinical guidance to diagnose, treat and prevent the spread of the virus. This is a public service offered by NEOMED and its clinical affiliates.
WHEN: March 27, 2020
WHERE: 12:00-1:30 PM online
Register for this event. Space is limited.
Nichole Ammon, M.S.Ed., LPCC-S, Department of Psychiatry-Northeast Ohio Medical University
- John Bower, MD, Pediatric Infectious Disease physician – Akron Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Angelo Delucia, Virologist – Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Jennifer Dougall, Ph.D., Psychologist – Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Thomas File, MD, Infectious Disease physician – Summa Health
- Joan Hall, MPH, MSES, Epidemiologist – Summit County Department of Public Health
- Donald Levandowski and Jessica Wang – Former Wuhan Residents
- Bhavin Mistry, Pharm.D., BCIDP, BCPS, Infectious Disease pharmacotherapy Specialist – Cleveland Clinic Akron General Medical Center
- Matt Wayne, MD, Geriatrician – CommuniCare