WHEN: Friday, March 24 from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
WHERE: NEW 2012, 2013, and 2014
Interviews are scheduled at 30 minute intervals. You are able to sign up for an interview from now until March 20 via NEOMED CareerLink; you must sign up through CareerLink to interview. In preparation for this event, you are encouraged to take the following steps:
1. Update your CV
- If you would like feedback on your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Word document
- Log on to your CareerLink account (If you haven’t logged on yet, go to CareerLink and click “forgot password”)
- Update your student profile
- Upload your CV
2. Practice your interview skills
- Review practice interview questions
- Record and assess your interview skills with InterviewStream
- Contact me or your PDAT Advisor to schedule an in-person practice interview
- Students must also complete CVS's online application and Virtual Job Tryout.