Continuing upon the initiative introduced in Fall 2016, the External Affairs department has scheduled several upcoming Columbus updates for all faculty, staff, and researchers. External Affairs plays an essential role working with local, state and national lawmakers to advocate for NEOMED.
As a recap for new employees and those who were not able to attend the meetings last fall, the goals for this initiative are included below.
- Inform campus population of what the External Affairs department is working on in Columbus, as well as its general role on campus.
- Explain what faculty, staff, and researchers are working on to date at NEOMED, to allow for more dialogue on potential opportunities in Columbus for campus populations’ respective work.
- Build new and better relationships with all campus populations at NEOMED.
The department would like these updates to be informal dialogues, as opposed to formal presentations. Your feedback is welcome at any time, including during the meetings, to assist as the department strives to continuously improve as the state and federal government resource to all individuals on campus.
- Friday, March 24: 10-11:30 a.m.; NEW Center Room 2017/2018
- Friday, March 24: 1:30-3 p.m.; NEW Center Room 2016
- Thursday, April 13: 2-3:30 p.m.; NEW Center Room 2016
RSVP your preferred date to Amanda Filippi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.325.6344.
If you have any questions, please contact John Stilliana or Amanda Filippi. Thank you for your consideration in participating in this briefing.