Handling Your Credit and Debt Wisely will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 27 from 12:15 - 1:15 p.m. in NEW 2016.
This workshop is provided by ImpactSolutions and will cover basic information about managing credit, good versus bad debt, and what to do if facing a serious financial problem in a positive manner.
What the workshop will cover:
- Why credit is an important tool for reaching financial goals
- How to manage debt in order to build your credit rating
- Various types of loan products and how they each work
- Interest rates associated with various loan products
- How to create “Power Payment System” for paying down debt