NEOMED faculty and staff are invited to register for the IAMSE Spring 2019 Webinar Series: “The Changing Roles of the Basic Science Educator.”
This season will focus on the role of basic science in current medical education. How can basic science instruction continue to fulfill its mission of providing a scientific approach to the practice of medicine? The IAMSE spring series is addressing this question by presenting several new approaches to improve foundational science instruction beyond integration with the clinical sciences.
WHEN: Thursdays, March 7 - April 4
- March 7: The Changing Roles of the Basic Science Educator
- March 14: Going Lecture Free for Gen Z
- March 21: Role of Foundational Sciences in Clinical Years
- March 28: Stepping Beyond the “Step 1 Climate”
- April 4: Moving USMLE Step 1 After Core Clerkships: Rationale, Challenges and Early Outcomes
By registering faculty and staff will receive an email with information to register for each weekly session.
-Submitted by Janel Koellner