The Entrepreneur in Residence series presents guest patent attorneys Dr. Kirsteen Gordon, Dr. Donald McNab and Monique Chu from the international law firm Marks & Clerk. They will speak on the worldwide patent procedure for U.S. applicants.
WHEN: April 26, 2018, 1 p.m.
WHERE: Room NEW 2016
Topics are targeted to researchers, entrepreneurs and technology transfer officers and include:
- Recognizing and organizing your IP
- International IP filing strategies and costs
- Making the most of your IP budget
- When to think about Freedom to Operate and managing the costs
- How European patent practice is different from the US practice
- Tips for saving costs in Europe
- How Chinese patent practice is different from the US practice
- Tips for saving costs in China
Elliot Reed, Entrepreneur in Residence and REDIzone Program Manager, will moderate the presentation.