Phi Lambda Sigma, the pharmacy leadership society, will be hosting our first Interprofessional Leadership Summit via Zoom -- What does leadership mean to you? Come listen to what the most influential leaders in the area have to say.
- Grace Wakulchik, president and CEO, Akron Children's Hospital
- William Benoit, MBA, MOT, FACHE, president, UH Portage Medical Center
- John Langell, M.D., Ph.D., MPH, MBA, president, NEOMED
- Jen Rodis, Pharm.D., BCPS, FAPha, The Ohio State University
- Mandy Leonard, Pharm.D., BCPS, Cleveland Clinic
- Lea Eiland, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCPPS, FASHP, FPPA, Auburn University
All alumni, faculty and students are welcome to attend but preference will be given to the first 100 RSVP's to help keep the breakout sessions as personable and intimate as possible. There will be a keynote speaker followed by breakout sessions where attendees are able to discuss current healthcare topics with leaders. All breakout rooms will be recorded if you are not able to attend the event or want to hear the speakers who were not in your breakout sessions.
WHEN: Tuesday, August 25 from 6-8 p.m.
RSVP by August 20 at 5 p.m. so we can send the Zoom link to participants prior to the event. Souvenirs will be given to attendees.
-Submitted by Jubilee Winar