All are welcome to stop by the Community Service Fair today! Stop by the area outside the Watanakunakorn Auditorium between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to speak with representatives from local service agencies and organizations in Northeast Ohio and ask how you can get involved.
You don’t have to attend the entire event. Just stop by when you are free!
These local service agencies will be in attendance:
- Hattie Larlham
- MedWish International
- Asian Services In Action
- Junior Achievement of North Central Ohio
- Summa Health Volunteer Services
- Big Brothers & Sisters of Portage County
- Portage Park District
- Grace Hospice
- Friends of Kent Free Library
- Kindred Hospice
- Hospice of the Western Reserve
- United Disability Services
- Absolute Hospice
- Happy Trails Farm Animal Sanctuary
- The Salvation army serving Portage County Ohio
- One of a Kind Pet Rescue
- Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio
- Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland
Questions, contact Harmony Stanger at email@example.com.