NEOMED’s United Way Employee Campaign will begin on Wednesday, Oct. 3 from 4-6 p.m. in conjunction with the United Way of Portage County’s community-wide workplace giving campaign launch. The sports and wellness themed event will feature a $5 tailgate style meal, many fun outdoor activities, and including appearances by local mascots.
Employees are encouraged to wear their favorite appropriate sport or athletic gear for a dress-down day. The Department of Human Resources will have a table at the event for employees to donate to the United Way of Portage County so that they may continue to provide funds for charitable causes in our area—including SOAR, NEOMED’s own student-run free clinic.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Two Cleveland Indians baseball tickets for the 2019 season will be raffled off to the department that has the best attendance at the Oct. 3 kickoff event. Please be sure to sign in at the Human Resources table.
- Faculty and Staff who attend the event in the New Center and sign-in at the Human Resources table will be eligible to receive 10 wellness points.
- Faculty and Staff who contribute to the campaign receive one raffle entry toward one of many raffle prizes:
- 1 available – FREE Vacation Day
- 1 available – FREE Parking for November and December 2018
- 1 available – Free Lunch (Bistro or Café Clark)
- 1 available – Burlap Charm Designs Wreath
- 1 available – Surprise Prize from a former professional goalie
- The first 25 Faculty or Staff members who contribute $50 or more to the campaign receive:
- 1 FREE coffee voucher for Erie Island Coffee Shop
The NEOMED employee campaign will continue through Oct. 10. Pledge forms are also available in the Human Resources Suite, G-206. Thank you for considering contributing to United Way of Portage County. Your tax-deductible contribution can be distributed throughout the community through any program funded by United Way or through a specific impact area of your choice.
Contact Toccara Ball at x6724 with any questions.