New to website editing at NEOMED? Need a refresher? Looking to learn more about best practices? We’ve got the NEOMED website training for you!
Thunder::tech, the Office of Marketing and Communications website partner, will provide a virtual, interactive and hands-on training session for individuals who’s roles entail managing website content on NEOMED.edu.
Join us for one of the following three virtual training sessions, by emailing Diana Dillon (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full name, job title, department, page names/titles which you will be responsible for editing, and the full name of your supervisor. Please indicate if this responsibility has been transferred to a different employee, providing previous and present employee information.
1. Friday, Jan. 22, noon-1 p.m.
2. Tuesday, Feb. 23, 10-11 a.m.
3. Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2-3 p.m.
- Accessibility to the NEOMED website is complex, therefore access will not be given to anyone who does not attend a Thunder::tech training session.
- The role of Website Editor must be assigned to you and approved by your supervisor prior to training.
- You will be provided with a training link, user name and password (if you are new), and a Web User Guide shortly before your scheduled class date/time.
Please contact Diana Dillon (email@example.com or x6618) if you have questions, to register and provide required information.
-Submitted by Diana Dillon