It's been a year since the COVID-19 virus began to turn our daily lives upside down. While living through a pandemic has not been easy, our community has joined together to develop innovative programming, compassionate connections, and lasting memories. Join us in remembrance and spirit of coming together for ONE week...one NEOMED community. One year later.
In celebration of coming together to support one another and triumphs of this difficult year, Student Services has put together a week of remembrance based in joy. Join us March 15-19, for a week filled with holistic wellness and gratitude for the support each member of our community has for each other.
- Monday, 3/15, at 6:00 p.m.: Virtual Bingo (with a grand prize of a $50 amazon gift card!)
- Tuesday, 3/16 at 12:15 p.m.: Trivia
- Wednesday, 3/17 at 6:00 p.m.: Whine and Paint (supplies provided for first 50 registrants)
- Thursday, 3/18, all day: Cupcake Pick-Up (100 available)
- Thursday, 3/18 at 4:00 p.m.: The Covie Awards
- Friday, 3/19 at 8:00 a.m.: Morning Yoga (sponsored by Sequoia)
To sign-up for these events and receive the zoom link, register ahead of time.
If you have any questions, please email Ashley King at email@example.com.
-Submitted by Ashley King