We host these professional sessions for NEOMED faculty and staff to capture headshots of all employees for use on the website directory. You are welcome to use your photo for your own professional profiles, etc. The sessions are designed for employees to stop in during the session timeframe as their schedules allow—no charge and no appointment required.
WHEN: Wednesday, Dec. 4 from 7:30-9:30 a.m.
WHERE: Aneal Mohan Kohli Media Production Studio, located on the second floor of the NEW Center
Recommendations for your professional headshot:
- Basic hair and makeup. Style your hair before – a natural style is always good.
- What to wear:
- Solid colors look great in headshots.
- If going with a pattern keep it simple - busy multi-color prints, stripes (big or small), neon colors, all white, and all black—are not the best choices for a photo shoot.
- Jackets and blazers are always a good choice - outfits that fit you the best and make you look sharp.
- For ties, red, blue, purple and black ties are good colors, and should complement your shirt.
- Make sure that all clothes are ironed and pressed before the shoot.
- White coats should be clean, pressed and pockets empty.
- Simple jewelry works best.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 330.325.6618.
-Submitted by Diana Dillon