Join Elliot Reed, program manager of REDIzone, to learn more about the REDIzone Burton D. Morgan Future MedTech Entrepreneur Summer Internship.
WHEN: Tuesday, Jan.14 from noon to 1 p.m.
WHERE: Olson Auditorium
During the months of January and February, NEOMED faculty will be holding lunch sessions to present their summer research opportunities in the areas of:
- Hearing Research
- Community-Based Mental Health
- Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism
- Heart and Blood Vessel Disease Research
- Musculoskeletal Research
- Neurodegenerative Disease and Aging
- Family and Community Medicine/SOAR Clinic
- Burton D Morgan Future MedTech Entrepreneur Internship
Please contact Harmony Stanger at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
-Submitted to Presence; Hosted by College of Medicine Office of the Dean and Medical Education