New to website editing at NEOMED? Need a refresher? Looking to learn more about best practices? We’ve got the NEOMED website training for you!
thunder::tech, the Office of Marketing and Communications website partner, will be onsite for an interactive, hands-on training session for individuals who’s roles entail managing website content on NEOMED.edu.
Join us for one of the following four sessions, located in the library RDEC room by emailing Diana Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited to 35 for each session.
- Monday, Dec. 2: 10 a.m.-noon
- Monday, Dec. 2: 1-3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: 10 a.m.-noon
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: 1-3 p.m.
- Training is only for individuals who have been identified by their supervisor as a web editor for their area.
- Accessibility to the NEOMED website is complex, therefore access will not be given to anyone new, who does not attend a thunder::tech training.
- You will be provided with a username and password a few days prior to your scheduled class date.
- Computers are available in the RDEC – however feel free to bring your laptop.
- Bring your questions – help is available.
-Submitted by Diana Dillon