The College of Medicine cordially invites you to the College of Medicine Class of 2023 Awards Ceremony celebrating the achievements of our students!
COM GRADUATING CLASS OF 2023
Join your peers and NEOMED leadership and faculty/staff to recognize your incredible accomplishments and to celebrate the culmination of those achievements!
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Business casual attire preferred.
In-person event: NEOMED Campus, NEW Center Ballroom
Please confirm your attendance by Friday, April 28.
M4 students and faculty/staff will be recognized for the following awards and honors:
• Faculty Commencement Hooders
• Outstanding Service Staff Award
• Outstanding Service Faculty Award
• Excellence in Emergency Medicine
• Excellence in Family Medicine Award
• Excellence in Internal Medicine Award
• Excellence in Obstetrics/Gynecology Award
• Excellence in Pediatrics Award
• Excellence in Psychiatry Award
• Excellence in Surgery Award
• Diversity Leader Award
• Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award
• Excellence in Public Health Award
• William H. Falor Research Award
• Ideal Physician Award
• Matthew Allen Lewis Award for Outstanding Patient Care and Mastery of the Science of Medicine Award
• Outstanding Achievement Award
• Service to College of Medicine Award
• Service to Community Award
• Graduate Questionnaire Survey Student Winners Selected
• Class of 2023 Class Gift Announcement
• Class Speaker Address - Alessandro Brunetti
The ceremony is open to all M4 students, COM leadership and faculty/staff. Unfortunately, additional guests are not invited to attend.
Questions? Please contact Harmony Stanger at firstname.lastname@example.org.