The College of Medicine cordially invites M4 students, faculty and staff to the COM Class of 2022 Awards Ceremony to celebrate the achievements of our students!
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022 from 11 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. Brunch buffet will be served. Business casual attire preferred.
Location: The NEW Center Ballroom
M4 students and faculty/staff will be recognized for the following awards and honors:
- Faculty Commencement Hooders
- Outstanding Service Staff Award
- Outstanding Service Faculty Award
- Excellence in Emergency Medicine
- Excellence in Family Medicine Award
- Excellence in Internal Medicine Award
- Excellence in Obstetrics/Gynecology Award
- Excellence in Pediatrics Award
- Excellence in Psychiatry Award
- Excellence in Surgery Award
- Diversity Leader Award
- Diversity Community Builder Award
- Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award
- Excellence in Public Health Award
- William H. Falor Research Award
- Ideal Physician Award
- Matthew Allen Lewis Award for Outstanding Patient Care and Mastery of the Science of Medicine Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Service to College of Medicine Award
- Service to Community Award
- FUN Superlative Awards
- Graduate Questionnaire Survey Student Winners Selected
- Class of 2022 Class Gift Announcement
- Class Speaker Address from M4 Bill Downing
- Mash-Up Choral Act and For Good, from the Broadway Musical “Wicked.” Both acts performed by Selena Chandler and Elizabeth Otto.
- Bollywood Fusion Dance Solo performed by Poulomee Tripathi.
The ceremony is open to all M4 students, COM leadership and faculty/staff. Unfortunately, student guests are not invited to attend.
Questions, please contact Harmony Stanger at firstname.lastname@example.org.