Join Dr. Jeffrey Wenstrup, associate dean of research in the College of Medicine, to learn more about NEOMED Summer Research Opportunities including his Hearing Research opportunity.
WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020 from noon to 1 p.m.
WHERE: Olson Hall
During the months of January and February, NEOMED faculty will be holding lunch sessions to present their summer research opportunities in the areas of:
- Hearing Research
- Community-Based Mental Health
- Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism
- Heart and Blood Vessel Disease Research
- Musculoskeletal Research
- Neurodegenerative Disease and Aging
- Family and Community Medicine/SOAR Clinic
- Burton D Morgan Future MedTech Entrepreneur Internship
Please contact Harmony Stanger at email@example.com if you have additional questions.
-Submitted to Presence; Hosted by the College of Medicine Office of the Dean and Medical Education