The Northeast Chapter of the Ohio Academy of Family Physicians (OAFP) in conjunction with Case, NEOMED and OUHCOM is hosting "The Many Faces of Medicine": a panel of practicing physicians in different types of practice settings.
The physicians slated to speak are:
- Dr. Amy Zack, academic medicine
- Dr. Chris Tangen, sports medicine
- Dr. Dan Brock, employed fee for service outpatient
- Dr. Evelyn Hemmingsen, direct primary care
- Dr. Kelly Fababe, hospital medicine
- Dr. Lauren Kreiger, FQHC
WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 22 from 7-8 p.m.
-Submitted to Presence; Hosted by American Academy of Family Physicians-Family Medicine Interest Group (AAFP-FMIG)