Dear NEOMED Students, Faculty and Staff,
The deadline to participate in the 2018 Ombuds Online Scavenger Hunt is Wednesday, October 24 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. This third annual scavenger hunt, including a chance to win a $200 Amazon gift card, is in recognition of Conflict Resolution Day.
Conflict Resolution Day is recognized around the globe the third Thursday of every October and is a day to promote awareness of ways that we can better resolve and manage conflict in our daily lives. This year, Conflict Resolution Day fell on October 18, the start of the scavenger hunt.
The goal of the online scavenger hunt is to discover some basic principles of conflict resolution as well as to learn more about the services offered by the Office of the Ombuds, including how it aims to serve the university by aiding students, faculty and staff in addressing issues and concerns.
How to participate in the scavenger hunt:
- There are ten questions in which you will have to search for answers online. Each answer found is worth one point.
- You don’t have to complete the search in one sitting. You can save it and come back later. However, if you do that, be sure to save the link. You will need it to return.
- When you are ready to submit, click the submit button on the left side of the footer. Once you submit, you will immediately get your results.
- Find at least 8 out of the 10 answers (8 points/80%), and your name will be automatically entered into a drawing for a $200 Amazon Gift Card.
- A single winner of the drawing will be randomly selected and notified by the Ombuds, on Thursday, October 25.
-Submitted by Angela E. Dash